Onsite Weight Loss Coach & Health Coaching
Cardinal Elements Workplace Wellness Programs help businesses control health care dollars with basics in fitness, nutrition, medications.
The following are onsite programs offered to central Indiana businesses.
I meet with employees and provide private individual and group weight loss coaching covered 100% by Anthem or United Health Care Insurance. This meets the employee where they spend a majority of their time. They take the information and share with their families. This helps build a healthy work environment.
Get Results with Your Workplace Wellness Program
A recent Cardinal Elements onsite program helped a company achieve some amazing help results!
In 142 individual coaching sessions, I met with 31 employees weekly.
- They reduced their average BMI from 37 to 35.8 over 15 weeks.
- They lost 163.8 pounds of body weight and 39.8 inches from their waist.
- Their average blood pressure started at 138/82 (considered to be high blood pressure) but fell to 127/78 (considered to be normal blood pressure).
I provided biometric screenings to 24 employees onsite. Biometric screening average satisfaction score reported 3.9 out of 4.0. Their average cholesterol was 176, normal. Average LDL 101, high. Average HDL 47, normal. Triglycerides 147, normal. Average fasting glucose 108, high. Average AIC 5.6% normal.
Workplace Wellness Program Comments
Great to have an onsite medical personnel that was knowledgeable about various subject matters.
Mary Ann is very helpful. All her handouts are on my fridge at home. Very useful. She is a God-send!!
Having on onsite coach really opens your eyes to lifestyle changes for the positive.
I have enjoyed meeting with Mary Ann the past six weeks. I have learned so much from her regarding nutrition and the importance of eating better, walking, stretching, and being more aware of how foods work together. I feel so much better and am overall very happy with the results.
Workplace Wellness Program FAQs
What Kinds of Workplace Wellness Services Do You Offer?
- Annual screenings on site – Mary Ann is certified with the State of Indiana to provide lab testings. We can offer cholesterol, blood sugar, colorectal, and other screenings. These are very valuable to your employees and help them anticipate and prevent future health issues. (Indiana Certified Mobile Lab. CLIA ID 15D2081979. Expires 8/2020.)
- Group & Individual Coaching Sessions – Mary Ann just needs a private space where she can meet with your employees individually or in groups.
- Lunch & Learn Group Trainings – We come and prepare a meal, share recipes, teach your team a 10-minute workout they can do in the office, and/or share health and nutrition training. Learn more.
- And others! Contact us for a custom Workplace Wellness program, tailored to the needs of your team and your budget.
Workplace Lunch & Learn Program
If you want to promote a healthy culture at work, consider offering a Lunch & Learn Program for your employees!
How Much Does It Cost?
- Individual and group coaching sessions are covered 100% by Anthem and United Health Care Insurances. You will have no deductibles or copays. Learn more.
- Lunch & Learn programs are not covered by insurance, but they are a low-cost way for you to add a lot of value to your employees’ experience.
- Cholesterol screenings, blood sugar tests, and colorectal tests are not covered by insurance.
- Contact us
for more information about a Workplace Wellness program that fits within your budget.