Onsite Health & Weight Loss Coaching
Cardinal Elements Workplace Wellness Programs help businesses control health care dollars with basics in fitness, nutrition, medications.
The following are onsite programs offered to central Indiana businesses.
I meet with employees and provide private individual and group weight loss coaching covered 100% by Anthem or United Health Care Insurance. This meets the employee where they spend a majority of their time. They take the information and share with their families. This helps build a healthy work environment.
Get Results with Your Workplace Wellness Program & Weight Loss Coaching
A recent Cardinal Elements onsite program helped a company achieve some amazing help results!
In 142 individual coaching sessions, I met with 31 employees weekly.
- They reduced their average BMI from 37 to 35.8 over 15 weeks.
- They lost 163.8 pounds of body weight and 39.8 inches from their waist.
- Their average blood pressure started at 138/82 (considered to be high blood pressure) but fell to 127/78 (considered to be normal blood pressure).
- Average cholesterol was 176, normal. Average LDL 101, high. Average HDL 47, normal. Triglycerides 147, normal.
- Average fasting glucose 108, high. Average AIC 5.6% normal.
- Stretch sessions provide employees with a full stretch in the work setting with calming music
- A client portal is available with recipes and workouts
- Chronic disease management helps manage medications and medical conditions
Workplace Wellness Program Comments
Love it! Tamora
I like the class and would do it again. Rhonda
Nutrition program is easy to understand. Group discussion is supportive. Participants encourage each other. Carol.
Great to have an onsite medical personnel that was knowledgeable about various subject matters.
Mary Ann is very helpful. All her handouts are on my fridge at home. Very useful. She is a God-send!!
Having on onsite coach really opens your eyes to lifestyle changes for the positive.
I have enjoyed meeting with Mary Ann the past six weeks. I have learned so much from her regarding nutrition and the importance of eating better, walking, stretching, and being more aware of how foods work together. I feel so much better and am overall very happy with the results.
Workplace Wellness Program & Weight Loss Coaching FAQs
What Kinds of Workplace Wellness Services Do You Offer?
- Group & Individual Coaching Sessions – Mary Ann just needs a private space where she can meet with your employees individually or in groups. A screen is available as needed to provide privacy. These onsite sessions are completely covered by Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, UMR, and United Health Care. NO co pays or deductibles for the employees, and there are NO cost to the employer.
- Lunch & Learn Group Trainings – We help plan and prepare your team a 10-minute workout they can do in the office, and share current preventative health and nutrition training.
- And others! Contact us for a custom Workplace Wellness program, tailored to the needs of your team and your budget. Provide this resource to your employees to increase work productivity.
- Individual and group coaching sessions are covered 100% by Anthem and United Health Care Insurances. You will have no deductibles or copays. Learn more.
- Cholesterol screenings, blood sugar tests, and colorectal tests are ordered by Advanced Practice Nurse and covered by insurance as a screening lab completed at most local labs