Cardinal Elements Online Fitness Class
Learn stretching & motion exercises for better flexibility and to improve your fitness level.
Join this online fitness class to improve your flexibility and fitness.
Enjoy 22 videos (over 3 hours) and follow along to boost your motion and mobility!
About the Online Fitness Class
What will you learn in this course?
- The class provides basics in physical conditioning for inactive people.
- Are you sedentary, sitting most of the day, or recovering from an illness?
- Learn to stretch for wellness to improve your function.
- Start moving to gain in flexibility, strength, balance, and endurance.
- Work at your own pace and repeat your sets in different settings.
- We work on stretching, core, weights, and walking techniques.
- Everyone is challenged to improve motion and fitness.
Skills: Hand Weights, Improve Motion, Core Workouts, Endurance, Stretching, Fitness
Age groups: 18 to 80 years of age and older
Duration: over 3 hours
Content: 22 Videos
Cost: $19.99 for Lifetime access
Who should take this course?
This class is for anyone wanting to get in shape and improve their overall fitness level.
View the Welcome Video
- Drink water and have a protein snack or fruit before class so you don’t come to class thirsty or hungry.
- Have to bring a bottle of water for fluids during the class.
- Workouts can be done on a floor pad, some are in a chair, or many can be done anywhere you have space.
- Join us for a progressive increase in fitness safely to prevent injury.
Stretching For Flexibility
Stretch In a Chair
Basic Standing Stretch
Stretching on The Floor or Bed
Stretch In The Park
Stretch With Beach Rock
Stretch on the Beach With Ambient Music
Upper Body Workouts
Basic Upper Body Workout
Basic Upper With Weights in Chair
Advanced Level Weights
Simple Core Workout in Chair
Basic Core Workout
Beach Core Workout
Advanced 6 Minute Core Workout
Advanced 15 Minute Core Workout
Chair and Standing Basic Endurance Workout
10 Minutes of Chair Strengthening Workouts
10 Minutes of Upper, Core, and Balance Activities
10 Minutes Workout With Weights
10 Minute Workout