Cardinal Elements Weight Loss & Wellness, established in 2014
Lifestyle changes are defined by research as being the most effective to reducing healthcare costs and improving cardiovascular risk factors. I had several do this even during the holidays and have had hundreds of success stories over the past 10 years. .
- My clients are losing weight,
- Lowering LDL to less than 100,
- Lowering their HgA1c,
- Lowering their blood pressure to less than 130/80, and
- Losing inches all with lifestyle changes.
- Increased energy and vitality
- Less gastric distress and irritable bowels
Weight loss drugs, such as GLP-1 medications like Ozempic and Wegovy, have side effects that are not healthy to your body:
- Nasusa, constipation, diarrhea, and delay in stomach emptying.
- Increased risk of aspiration of food into the airways and lungs during surgeries and procedures,
- Alopecia- loss of hair
- Loss of Bone density increasing risk of fractures
- Decrease in muscle mass with increasing fatigue and loss of energy.
- Sarcopenia with reduction in strength
- Lower your resting metabolic rate.
- Suicidal thoughts
- Not recommended if intending to get pregnant.
- Not recommended if history of pancreatitis
There are NO harmful side effects of improving lifestyle. This program is cost effective and costs far less than cardiovascular claims, and far less than weight loss drugs with possible harmful side effects. More info at www.cardinalelements.com
Contact us for more information and to arrange your 1st coaching session.
Mary Ann Wietbrock RN MSN ACNS BC
An Advanced Practice Board Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist
Specialized in Fitness & Nutrition & Medications Education
Cardinal Elements Inc.
102 Granby Dr. Suite #106 Cumberland IN 46229