What Kinds of Workplace Wellness Services Do You Offer?
- Remote Telehealth for Wellness Coaching –Mary Ann is an Advanced Practice Nurse Board Certified & a qualified non-physician provider. She offers the worksite remote personal wellness coaching sessions and remote group workouts. This provides significant support to your employees health & wellbeing in a private setting covered by their insurance plan during the Covid-19.
- Group & Individual Coaching Sessions – Mary Ann just needs a private space where she can meet with your employees individually or in groups. A screen is available as needed to provide privacy. These onsite sessions are completely covered by Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, UMR, and United Health Care. NO co pays or deductibles for the employees, and there are NO cost to the employer.
- Annual screenings on site – Mary Ann is certified with the State of Indiana to provide lab testings. We can offer cholesterol, blood sugar, colorectal, and other screenings. These are very valuable to your employees and help them anticipate and prevent future health issues. (Indiana Certified Mobile Lab. CLIA ID 15D2081979. Expires 8/2022.)
- Lunch & Learn Group Trainings – We help plan and help prepare a meal for groups more than 20, share recipes, teach your team a 10-minute workout they can do in the office, and/or share health and nutrition training. We can provide the onsite lunch to groups of 20 or less for a small cost per employee. Learn more.
- And others! Contact us for a custom Workplace Wellness program, tailored to the needs of your team and your budget. Provide this resource to your employees to increase work productivity.